New kid on the blog

For ages I wanted to start my own blog. Never got a chance to. As a journalist I always encounter the most wonderful things in life. Wonderful yes, even the crazy, emotional, scary and painful things are wonderful. It's just the way you put it. And I like to do things my way: positive. You know why? Because in the end everything has a message. You just need to have the eyes to see it. A process that takes years to develop, but once you have them they are a blessing.

So this new kid on the blog will share her experiences with you. That is of course if you want to be part of it. Feel free to comment, but please keep it clean. Feedback is always welcome, because again that's how I grow. No not literally, haha..for that I have the delicious food my mom is preparing me every single day. Moms food is the greatest! Ehm...no MY moms food is the greatest. But that chapter I will share with you another day.

So what do you think of my try-out?

Odi (means greetings in my native language Sranan),

Roseternal

Comments

  1. I feel honored to be the first one leaving a message. Can't wait to read your blogs, knowing how many nice, funny, hurtful and adventerous experiences you've encountered during your journalism and your growth (lol) process. Readers... be ready for this..this is a blog you won't want to miss...
    Finally Rosita unplugged...Love, Matcha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Matcha...watch out...am pulling the plug right now haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Het lied "Zestien April" is een echte traditional

De diepzinnige teksten van Kasekolegende Iwan Esseboom

Johan 'Sjam' Blom: The Number One Showman