Let's jazz in Paramaribo

I'm tired..really tired, but luckily not extremely tired, because through all the tiredness I will still need to enjoy the 11th Suriname Jazz Festival here in Paramaribo.

We had months of planning. Jan, Charlene, Jean-luc, Sergio and me. This year we started even earlier just to be sure we would finish all the work in time to be able to slow down the pace in october. Who-ever told that fairy tale that doing preparations like that, is possible is living in Wonderland. Really, it doesn't matter how early you start, the work ALWAYS piles up when the event is almost there.

So with that in mind we kept on going, getting all those hurdles out of the way. And today the day the festival starts, we managed to put together a five day festival in five locations. Find all the information here or on facebook.

Today I got a phone call from a business partner/friend. She said: "Rose I think everyone is enthusiastic. There is really this buzz going on. I hear people planning their agenda when they will go where." Now isn't that a nice call to receive?

On that note, I will invite you here everyday to get the latest scoops on the Jazz Festival. I will try to upload some pictures as well.

I'm geared up for 5 days of jazz. Are you joining me?

Jazzy odi,
Roseternal
Like Roseternal Media and get informed on all activities and business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Het lied "Zestien April" is een echte traditional

De diepzinnige teksten van Kasekolegende Iwan Esseboom

Johan 'Sjam' Blom: The Number One Showman